The Company is splitting the outstanding common shares to provide greater liquidity for the Company's shareholders by increasing the number of outstanding shares. As of this date, the Company has 16,238,515 common shares outstanding. After giving effect to the proposed 2-for-1 share split, the Company would then have 32,477,030 common shares outstanding. The share split will be conducted by way of the push-out method. The stock trading symbol and name will remain the same.
The above transaction is subject to the acceptance of the
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Keywords for this news article include: Finance, Finance and Investment.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'