The Vibe X2 has a tri-layered design, MediaTek MT6595 4G LTE True8Core processor and is available in four colours: white, red, gold and dark grey. It includes power-saving features that help boost battery life and has a 5 inch FHD resolution display and two advanced cameras equipped with multiple shooting modes and beautification features.
The 5MP wide-angle front camera features auto-shutter gesture controls and the 13MP auto-focus, rear-facing camera comes with a back-illuminated sensor and LED flash. The X2 also includes 32GB of internal storage.
"The VIBE X2 offers consumers a smartphone that's as unique as they are, starting with its three layer color gradient design that looks as beautiful as it feels in the hand," said
The Lenovo VIBE Z2 is
The 7.8 mm thin Z2 runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-bit Quad Core 1.2GHz processor and is backed by a 3000mAh battery for all day battery life. It has 32 GB of internal storage, and 4G LTE data speeds and provides dual SIM support.
Its 13MP rear camera offers optical image stabilisation and a next-generation Sony Exmor BSI sensor, it comes with an 8MP front camera designed with an anti-distortion lens, beautification features, button-free shutter control and new Instant On camera feature.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film