Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "One of the limitations for the effectiveness of the approved clinical treatments is the phenomenon of multidrug resistance (MDR) which enables the cancer cells to develop resistance to therapy, especially for chemotherapy."
For more information on this research see: Nanomaterial-Induced Autophagy: A New Reversal MDR Tool in Cancer Therapy? Molecular Pharmaceutics, 2014;11(8):2527-2538. Molecular Pharmaceutics can be contacted at: Amer Chemical Soc,
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal