Investigators at Beijing Forestry University Report Findings in Urea (Manganese-containing cellulose nanocomposites: The restrain effect of cellulose treated with NaOH/urea aqueous solutions)
Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "It was supposed the possible mechanism during the phase transformation of cellulose nanocomposites."
For more information on this research see: Manganese-containing cellulose nanocomposites: The restrain effect of cellulose treated with NaOH/urea aqueous solutions. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2014;111():230-235. Carbohydrate Polymers can be contacted at:
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment