A central bank ban on Indian banks buying new issues of infrastructure bonds has handicapped Prime Minister
Modi made heavy infrastructure investment and construction of affordable housing for all by 2022 key elements of a reform agenda aimed at getting
By meeting the housing goal, an investment of US
Faced with those funding needs, the government in encouraged banks to issue bonds to fund infrastructure by exempting these bonds from reserve requirements, to enable them to extend cheaper loans to the cash-starved sector.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film