SANA'A, Sep.03 (Saba)- The Cabinet, in its meeting on Wednesday chaired by
The Cabinet agreed to amend its decision No. 143 for the year 2014 on correcting the prices of oil derivatives through reviewing ways of buying the oil derivatives from the global markets so as to improve prices, including entering into long purchase contracts between six months to a year, as well as reviewing the cost added to the international price.
Accordingly, the selling prices of petrol and diesel in the domestic markets will become
In this regard, the cabinet agreed to postpone the collection of the general sales tax and the fees of customs and the fund of roads and bridges maintenance, which are additional costs on the prices of the diesel and petrol and are being audited.
The cabinet confirmed that the new pricing will be applied as of midnight on Wednesday.
The government's decision was based on the initiative presented on Tuesday by the Presidential Committee that was tasked to negotiate with
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters