Today all elderly, such victims of the Nazis are still suffering the effects of childhood malnutrition and psychological trauma.
It was not immediately clear how many victims would qualify for the payments and the
The agreement comes as part of annual negotiations on who should receive funds. It still needs German parliamentary approval.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting