The affirmation of the primary servicer rating reflects Fitch's assessment of the company's strong management team, sufficient internal control framework, appropriate technology platform relative to the size of the company's portfolio, and six-year history of primary servicing commercial real estate loans. The rating also incorporates the company's adequate short-term financial condition.
Bellwether is a full-service commercial real estate finance company that acts as a correspondent lender for life insurance companies, pension funds, and CMBS lenders. It is also a direct lender for government sponsored entities (GSE) Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, and an approved lender for the
Bellwether was formed in 2012 as a result of the combination of
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'U.S. Commercial Mortgage Servicer Rating Criteria' (
--'Rating Criteria for Structured Finance Servicers' (
U.S. Commercial Mortgage Servicer Rating Criteria -- Effective
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy