Findings on Peptides and Proteins Detailed by Investigators at
Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Cystargamide (1) contains rare structural features including a 5-hydroxy tryptophan residue and a 2,3-epoxydecanoyl fatty acid group."
For more information on this research see: Isolation and Structure Elucidation of Cystargamide, a Lipopeptide from Kitasatospora cystarginea.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'