Findings from Erciyes University Broaden Understanding of
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Therefore, the two-dimensional multistitched and multistitched/nano E-glass/polyester woven composite structures showed a better damage resistance performance compared to those of the unstitched or unstitched/nano composites."
For more information on this research see: Low-velocity impact characterization of multistitched woven E-glass/polyester nano/micro composites.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting K. Bilisik,
Keywords for this news article include: Talas Kayseri,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag