Findings from Erciyes University Broaden Understanding of
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Therefore, the two-dimensional multistitched and multistitched/nano E-glass/polyester woven composite structures showed a better damage resistance performance compared to those of the unstitched or unstitched/nano composites."
For more information on this research see: Low-velocity impact characterization of multistitched woven E-glass/polyester nano/micro composites.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting K. Bilisik,
Keywords for this news article include: Talas Kayseri,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists