In a statement,
Revenue slipped to
Net revenue, or gross profit, increased to
"We continue to investigate further investment opportunities to help drive our business forward," Kreulen said in a statement.
"Despite currency headwinds we see exciting growth opportunities ahead and are confident in our ability to deliver profit growth over the next few years. Based on performance to date, we are confident that earnings for the full year will be in line with market expectations and look forward to delivering further growth," Kreulen said.
He also suggested that investing in the group's existing brands will not be the only way of driving growth going forward.
"We are also identifying suitable investment opportunities to bolt on to existing brands, to fill gaps within our current sector coverage or improve our geographic spread," the CEO added.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say