In a statement,
Revenue slipped to
Net revenue, or gross profit, increased to
"We continue to investigate further investment opportunities to help drive our business forward," Kreulen said in a statement.
"Despite currency headwinds we see exciting growth opportunities ahead and are confident in our ability to deliver profit growth over the next few years. Based on performance to date, we are confident that earnings for the full year will be in line with market expectations and look forward to delivering further growth," Kreulen said.
He also suggested that investing in the group's existing brands will not be the only way of driving growth going forward.
"We are also identifying suitable investment opportunities to bolt on to existing brands, to fill gaps within our current sector coverage or improve our geographic spread," the CEO added.
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls