The airline flew 64.3 million passengers in the 12 months to end-August, up 6.4% on the 60.5 million reported for the comparable period a year earlier.
Passenger numbers were up 5.6% on the previous year, with long-haul numbers rising to 148,000 from 121,000 the previous year, and short haul passengers were up to 913,000 from 884,000, up 22.3% and 3.3%, respectively.
Its total load factor in August rose 1.2% to 87.8%.
For the year-to-date,
easyJet doesn't provide traffic figures in revenue passenger kilometres, which takes account of the number of revenue paying passengers aboard the plane by distance travelled.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid