The airline flew 64.3 million passengers in the 12 months to end-August, up 6.4% on the 60.5 million reported for the comparable period a year earlier.
Passenger numbers were up 5.6% on the previous year, with long-haul numbers rising to 148,000 from 121,000 the previous year, and short haul passengers were up to 913,000 from 884,000, up 22.3% and 3.3%, respectively.
Its total load factor in August rose 1.2% to 87.8%.
For the year-to-date,
easyJet doesn't provide traffic figures in revenue passenger kilometres, which takes account of the number of revenue paying passengers aboard the plane by distance travelled.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World