Data on Organic Electronics Detailed by Researchers at
The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Results show that the field effect mobilities of the bottom-gate bottom-contact PTDPPTFT4 transistors were significantly improved to 0.91 cm(2) V (1) s (1)."
For more information on this research see: High performance organic thin film transistors using chemically modified bottom contacts and dielectric surfaces.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Apple Pay a Success