Data on Mechanical Science Reported by Researchers at
The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The principle of the instrumentation is validated as well as the user requirements in terms of workspace and ability to resist to external forces applied by the physician."
For more information on this research see: Design of a Magnetic Resonance Imaging-Compatible Cable-Driven Manipulator With New Instrumentation and Synthesis Methods.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists