Data on Enzymes and Coenzymes Detailed by Researchers at
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Furthermore, the designed nanotube array enzymatic reactor could be also used in situ to monitor the tolbutamide concentration with sensitivity of 28.8 mu A mM(-1) and detection limit of 0.52 mu M. Therefore, the proposed nanotube array enzymatic reactor was a good vessel for studying enzyme biocatalysis and drug metabolism, and has potential applications including efficient biosensors and bioreactors for chemical synthesis."
For more information on this research see: Enhanced Enzymatic Reactivity for Electrochemically Driven Drug Metabolism by Confining Cytochrome P450 Enzyme in TiO2 Nanotube Arrays. Analytical Chemistry, 2014;86(15):8003-8009. Analytical Chemistry can be contacted at: Amer Chemical Soc,
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore