Network security solutions provider
According to the company, these appliances enable centralised logging and reporting of
Abhilash Sonwane, SVP: technology and products at
"With an exponential rise in data generated, primarily due to the influence brought in by the device and application explosion, expanding networks and exposure to evolved cyber threats, the vulnerability window has expanded. As a result, enterprise organisations are struggling to improve cyber threat detection, network anomalies and response capabilities that can help streamline security management and threat detection."
In addition, he says growing and expanding enterprises have multiple security and networking devices deployed across varied locations. This compels IT security managers and MSSPs to gain capabilities whereby they can leverage aggregated reporting from a single location for distributed branch offices and customer locations.
However, Sonwane says having visibility into these distributed networks from a single location warrants more security reporting power. "
He says the appliances provide high-capacity storage and longer data retention, helping enterprises and MSSPs in compliance management and forensic analysis. "The iView NR logging and reporting appliances are designed for faster data processing with support for more events per second. Moreover, the new software architecture improves performance besides offering a smarter UI."
The iView is available as an open source solution and a dedicated appliance.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Europe's Bank Test Aims to Strengthen Economy
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters