CompanionLink announces DejaOffice CRM office productivity app for Android and iPhone 6 phablets. Business professionals can now maximize the device's screen space with office tools for contact management, calendar and scheduling, task management, and note-taking. DejaOffice plugs into popular office systems such as Microsoft® Outlook®, Business Contact Manager, Lotus Notes, and Act!.
"Larger 'Note' sized phones, commonly called Phablets, give usable screen space for more business tasks while you are away from your office," says
• One app syncs contacts, calendar, tasks, categories, and contact photos
• Map Outlook Categories to the phablet
• Outlook Notes and Contacts Notes sync in full to the phone
• Supports Office 365®, Microsoft® Outlook® 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000
• Supports Folders and Subfolders, and Exchange® Public Folders
• One-Time license, no credit card on file, and no surprises
• Automatic sync so you never have to click buttons
• Free US-based technical support by phone and email
CompanionLink offers an unlimited two-week trial with paid options for subscriptions and one-time purchases starting at
CompanionLink is a registered trademark of
Other product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/09/prweb12143093.htm
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore