Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: Applicant Tracking System
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: RFP-306-14-0271
USAID Afghanistan American Embassy Kabul Great Massoud Road
Dear Prospective Offeror,
This requirement is a commercial acquisition using Commercial Acquisition procedures (Reference FAR Part 12, Part 13). The proposed contract will be awarded using full and open competition. The government intends to make a Firm Fixed Price, Single award to the offeror that represents the best value to the government. Proposals will be accepted only via e-mail to KabulAIDEXOemail@example.com. Offerors must submit all information required by this solicitation and as it is requested in the attached RFP.
Prospective offerors interested in submitting proposal must have a Commercial and Governments Entity (CAGE) code, and must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) (https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/ ) in order to be eligible for receipt of contract award.
This Solicitation does not obligate the Government to award a contract, does not restrict the Government in its ultimate acquisition approach or obligate the Government to pay for any proposal preparation costs. The Government reserves the right to cancel the solicitation, whether before or after RFP closing, with no obligations to the offeror by the Government.
Procurement Division USAID Office
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed