Cohda's MK5 provides advance warning of potential dangers to vehicle safety by wirelessly gathering data from similarly equipped vehicles and infrastructure.
The MK5 addresses both Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V) and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I) implementations, collectively referred to as V2X. Offering best in class performance, the MK5 is suitable for use in trials, automotive production, aftermarket products and roadside infrastructure. V2X technology is expected in production vehicles from 2016.
Cohda will unveil the MK5 at Booth #1728 of the
The MK5 is based on the latest RoadLINK™ technology from NXP Semiconductors. RoadLINK™ is the V2X industry benchmark for mobility, performance and flexibility. It combines the SAF5100 software-defined radio processor with TEF510x, a dual-radio, multi-band RF transceiver, and brings safety-critical information to the driver significantly faster than current, conventional applications can.
Just last month, the
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say