"The plan now is that for the balance of about 4,2 percent, there is going to be an offer that will open very soon so that the 4,2 percent will also be acquired, achieving a 100 percent ownership by the
He said a prospectus will be issued around
Munatsi said the acquisition had received regulatory approvals from the central bank and other authorities, referring to the process as "very complicated."
"There is still quite a few other things that need to be done within some jurisdictions but I think, by and large, we are pretty much now at the end of the transactions," he said.
"We do expect that there is going to be some enhancement of some of our subsidiary boards but there is unlikely to be wholesale changes," he said.
"We have already complied in
Since it listed on the
"From the way we stand as BancABC, this transaction has offered us an opportunity to grow this business in the SADC region and to see how that will link up with the rest of the operations that
Munatsi said the group was in final stages of negotiating with a number of other funders for
Asked whether the acquisition by
He said as part of the approval by government
BancABC Zimbabwe will maintain its corporate identity and structure although the group is expected to comply with the
BancABC has presence in
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million