LEP only awards grants to the most worthy projects and Azzure went through a rigorous multi-stage application process, including external audits. With aggressive bidding from other businesses, competition was tough, but Azzure’s proven track record, coupled with its continued ambition to grow, won the funding.
The funding has already helped Azzure employ eight new members of staff including project managers, developers, and sales and implementation consultants.
With a strong team behind it, Azzure is not only helping local businesses such as Universal Drilling,
Azzure IT is a specialist ERP solution provider with over 20 years’ experience delivering software solutions to small and medium sized businesses. Specialising in end-to-end
Azzure software solutions are all based on
Total Support Service
Azzure also offers a Total Support Service for businesses looking for a partner to help manage their entire IT strategy and support. Azzure takes a partnership approach so you can get direct access to its skills and services. By providing totally cohesive support for all your IT systems, even working with companies’ existing suppliers, Azzure ensures you get the best service levels from a single contact point so you can concentrate on what you do best.
0845 467 9950
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://news.cision.com/azzure-it/i/azzure-it,c1541358 Azzure IT
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World