Commonwealth and state/territory government financed public firm, Healthdirect Australia, has developed an identity and access management (IAM) solution using open source software.
With the IAM solution, users can have a single identity across all of its websites and applications, for instance, it allows users to sign in using their Facebook, LinkedIn or Gmail account.
Healthdirect Australia chief architect
Healthdirect Australia also runs a national health services directory of all the caregiver organisations in
This can be availed on iPhone and Android devices to allow people to look up health services on their phone.
He added : "We work with other partners in the health industry to make information available that is appropriate for Australians and meets health guidelines. It's not as random as searching Doctor Google."
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Is North Korea's Kim Jong Ill?
- International Coffee Day Means Free Coffee at Dunkin' Donuts, Krispy Kreme, McDonalds
- Pending U.S. Home Sales Slid in August
- Jerry Brown Signs 'Yes Means Yes' Law
- Drunk Driver Rear Ends Jennifer Lopez, Leah Remini's Car
- George Clooney Says 'I Do' For a Second Time
- GoPro Launching Three New Cameras
- Macy's Boosts Holiday Hiring 3.6 Percent