The Fund posted a first-half net result of
The Fund's return on the total portfolio was 7.0 (4.3) percent, excluding commission costs and operating expenses. Including these costs, the portfolio generated a return of 6.9 (4.2) percent.
The relative return on the portfolio of quoted assets, excluding alternative investments and costs, amounted to 0.1 (0.2) percent, corresponding to a net contribution of
Operating expenses in terms of asset management costs continued to be low, remaining unchanged at 0.07 (0.07) percent for the period.
Over the past ten years, the Fund has generated a return on invested assets of 102.2 percent, corresponding to an average annual return of 7.3 percent. Less inflation, this is equivalent to an annual real return of 6.0 percent.
"In the past ten years, the Fund has generated a total return of
"With a Fund capital in excess of
The complete half-year report (pdf) is published on the Fund's website at www.ap2.se A sustainability report will be published separately at the end of October.
This information was brought to you by
Keywords for this news article include: Andra AP-fonden, Investment and Finance.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green