NEW YORK (AP) — E! network says Joan Rivers' weekly "Fashion Police" series is on hiatus in the wake of her hospitalization.
The long-running program, which normally airs fresh episodes on Fridays, is on break this week and next, the network announced, "as we await Joan and Melissa's return in front and behind the camera." Rivers' daughter, Melissa Rivers, is its executive producer.
In its place, the network plans to air two special programs focusing on New York Fashion Week.
On Wednesday, Rivers' family said the 81-year-old comic and red-carpet commentator was moved from intensive care into a private room at Manhattan's Mount Sinai Hospital, where she was "being kept comfortable."
Rivers was admitted to the hospital last week after going into cardiac arrest at a doctor's office.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports