NEW YORK (AP) — E! network says Joan Rivers' weekly "Fashion Police" series is on hiatus in the wake of her hospitalization.
The long-running program, which normally airs fresh episodes on Fridays, is on break this week and next, the network announced, "as we await Joan and Melissa's return in front and behind the camera." Rivers' daughter, Melissa Rivers, is its executive producer.
In its place, the network plans to air two special programs focusing on New York Fashion Week.
On Wednesday, Rivers' family said the 81-year-old comic and red-carpet commentator was moved from intensive care into a private room at Manhattan's Mount Sinai Hospital, where she was "being kept comfortable."
Rivers was admitted to the hospital last week after going into cardiac arrest at a doctor's office.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17