NEW YORK (AP) — E! network says Joan Rivers' weekly "Fashion Police" series is on hiatus in the wake of her hospitalization.
The long-running program, which normally airs fresh episodes on Fridays, is on break this week and next, the network announced, "as we await Joan and Melissa's return in front and behind the camera." Rivers' daughter, Melissa Rivers, is its executive producer.
In its place, the network plans to air two special programs focusing on New York Fashion Week.
On Wednesday, Rivers' family said the 81-year-old comic and red-carpet commentator was moved from intensive care into a private room at Manhattan's Mount Sinai Hospital, where she was "being kept comfortable."
Rivers was admitted to the hospital last week after going into cardiac arrest at a doctor's office.
Most Popular Stories
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Tech Workers Needed in South Florida
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher