ISTANBUL (CIHAN)- The profits earned by banks operating in
According to the report, the ratio of total outstanding loans to total assets increased slightly -- by 1 percent -- to 60 percent.
Employees of all banks were reported to number 198,640.
The five largest banks operating in
(Cihan/Today's Zaman) CIHAN
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays