The interest rate for crop year commodity loans less than one year disbursed during September is 1.125 percent, unchanged from 1.125 percent in August.
Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans approved for September are as follows, 2.125 percent with seven-year loan terms, unchanged from 2.125 percent in August; 2.500 percent with 10-year loan terms, down from 2.625 percent in August and; 2.625 percent with 12-year loan terms, down from 2.750 percent in August. The interest rate for 15-year Sugar Storage Facility Loans for September is 2.750 percent, down from 2.875 percent in August.
Further program information is available from
TNS 30VianaGem - 140903-4845284 30VianaGem
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green