The interest rate for crop year commodity loans less than one year disbursed during September is 1.125 percent, unchanged from 1.125 percent in August.
Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans approved for September are as follows, 2.125 percent with seven-year loan terms, unchanged from 2.125 percent in August; 2.500 percent with 10-year loan terms, down from 2.625 percent in August and; 2.625 percent with 12-year loan terms, down from 2.750 percent in August. The interest rate for 15-year Sugar Storage Facility Loans for September is 2.750 percent, down from 2.875 percent in August.
Further program information is available from
TNS 30VianaGem - 140903-4845284 30VianaGem
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits