In a statement, the bank said it won the "Best Consumer Internet Bank" and the "Best Corporate/Institutional Internet Bank" awards in the first round of
This is the third year that Citibank Bahrain has won the "Best Consumer Internet Bank" award after winning the same in 2011 and last year.
It has won the "Best Corporate/Institutional Internet Bank" award for the second year in a row.
"These awards recognise the progress we are making in this area and our ongoing commitment to becoming the world's leading digital bank," said Citi Bahrain chief executive
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say