Turkish economic growth will remain robust in the medium term through strong capital formation, job creation and labour force participation, according to the Deputy Governor of the
However, the current decade - with Turkish President
Cetinkaya said Turkish exports would be fueled in coming years, due to the recovery progress seen in European Union countries.
"But Turkish exports are not only reliant on
The deputy governor said by engineering a new policy framework, the
He added that the Turkish financial system has been promising and attractive with strong domestic demand and financial deepening.
"Turkish banks achieved growth while maintaining both their asset quality and profitability," he pointed out.
On investment, Cetinkaya said
"Political and economic stability is one drawing factor for investments into
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million