The regulator clarified that the service was never licensed in the
External VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) service providers such as Viber are not yet licensed to operate in the
In a brief statement on Wednesday, the regulator said: "We have recently seen local newspapers and social networks publishing news with regards to the "Viber" service being blocked in the
"We would like to clarify that the service was never licensed in the
"This policy still exists and has not been amended."
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists