"We're not leaving
Nish said the remaining £450m raised from the sale will be added to general corporate purposes, funding the organic growth of the business. "It also gives us an opportunity to look at further investment opportunities," he said.
He predicted it would take one to two years to integrate
"It was a very competitive process and it's a highly attractive property," Guloien said on a call following the announcement.
"We think it is a great match with our organisation for a whole variety of reasons... they've developed some very creative products that are a terrific complement to ours."
The deal, subject to the approval of regulators and
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists