Solveforce is excited to offer their T1 & T3 service provider network to
A T1 line can carry about 192,000 bytes per second -- roughly 60 times more data than a normal residential modem. It is also extremely reliable -- much more reliable than an analog modem. Depending on what it is doing, a T1 line can generally handle quite a few people. For general browsing, hundreds of users are easily able to share a T1 line comfortably. If they are all downloading MP3 files or video files simultaneously, it would be a problem, but that still isn't extremely common.
Their are many large companies in
• DS0 - 64 kilobits per second
• ISDN - Two DS0 lines plus signaling (16 kilobytes per second), or 128 kilobits per second
• T1 - 1.544 megabits per second (24 DS0 lines)
• T3 - 43.232 megabits per second (28 T1s)
• OC3 - 155 megabits per second (84 T1s)
• OC12 - 622 megabits per second (4 OC3s)
• OC48 - 2.5 gigabits per seconds (4 OC12s)
• OC192 - 9.6 gigabits per second (4 OC48s)
T3 internet, also known as DS3 internet, is a type of connection that allows users to transmit and access the Internet at an extremely secure and fast rate. T3 bandwidth is characterized by its usage from large organizations that need the capacity to support large amounts of traffic and users.
T3 is a stack of T1 connections, it used to typically be 3, but now it could be any number. Roughly speaking, a T1 is 1.5Mbps. A T3 is *not* 3 T1s, but is actually the bandwidth of 28 T1s bundled together for an approximate speed of 45Mbps.
Differences between T1,T3 (http://californiat1t3.com/) Internet
There are a number of factors that distinguish between T1 versus T3 internet. T1 internet is capable of speeds up to 2 mbps, and is commonly used for small business networks with 10 to 30 employees. The cost of T1 internet is a great deal lower, given the relatively lower plan rates and installation fees. However, T3 internet has numerous advantages not offered by T1 internet. One of the main differences is that T3 internet is much faster, supporting speeds that can accommodate thousands of users. Therefore, T3 internet is much more suited for large corporations, hospitals, and businesses.
We are committed to you in every aspect of the customer relationship. If you need to contact us for any reason, please don't hesitate to call or email us at your earliest convenience.
We offer tools to find the best T1 T3 (http://californiat1t3.com/) Service Providers in
We will do all in our capacity to respond to your T1 T3 Internet service provider inquiry immediately.
By Phone: (888) 765-8301
By Email: ron(at)solveforce(dot)com
By Website: http://www.solveforce.com/ca/orange-county.html
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/t1t3/inorangecounty/prweb12141966.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison