The telecoms company will offer the modems for free, while it in turn makes revenue from data usage of the Samsung Samrt TV users.
“At Samsung, the television is more than just a screen— it is a window to the world, providing new experiences, new discoveries and new possibilities,"
The Korean electronics giant expects its partnership with
According to Samsung,
Lee assured customers of Samsung that with the smart TVs, they can enjoy more entertaining content, including game applications. He however said the game applications are currently available in limited countries.
Samsung is expected to join major tech companies from around the globe in
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market