Passenger numbers grew four per cent, from 9m in
The measures were part of a PR drive that also included a decision by O'Leary, known for his abrasive style, to stay out of the limelight.
But economic circumstances may also be a factor. Recovery is going slowly in European econo-mies, suggesting businesses are keen to keep their costs down.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence