RAM Ratings has reaffirmed the enhanced AAA(s) rating of KL International Airport Berhad's (KLIA Berhad or the Company)
The enhanced rating is premised on the unconditional and irrevocable guarantee by the Government of
Upon the completion of KLIA in 1998, the ownership and all outstanding liabilities of the airport had been transferred to the MoF. In 1999, however, the GoM advised the Company to reinstate the outstanding liabilities in relation to the construction of the airport. Since then, KLIA Berhad has been responsible for the repayment of all outstanding liabilities, including the KLIA Notes Facility; the MoF undertakes to provide all the necessary funding to settle these commitments.
The aggregate face amount of the Notes is limited to
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry