Activities included team meetings, team-building exercises, a sales and marketing update from Senior Sales Manager
In addition, the
Employees also participated in a team-building exercise facilitated by Cornerstones, an experiential education company that specializes in leadership training and team development. The exercise that Boost's employees and owners undertook is known as "The Launch".
This exercise splits teams up into two competing groups, who are given 45 minutes to build egg-launching catapults. The exercise helped team members develop high-performance collaborative skills while challenging their creative capabilities. It also allowed them to have fun!
"I wish I had taken some videos of the catapult exercise," said
The retreat was held on the eve of Boost's unveiling their new office space in the
The new office space is also located in the
Telecommuting employees attending the retreat included Technical Director
The summer retreat was the second one for
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12122811.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison