The telecommunications company (telco) sees SMEs as a lucrative market as the penetration of mobile devices among players and workers in the sector has risen significantly.
Speaking at the launch, Maxis' head of enterprise marketing and mobility Shanti Jusnita said research shows that 92 per cent of SME employees use mobile devices in their daily work.
Maxis' head of enterprise
As Maxis is the first telco to launch such a solution for the enterprise segment, Foss is confident that MaxisONE Business will net the telco a large double-digit market share in the SME sector in the long term.
MaxisONE Business package offers limitless talk and text services with varying data quotas.
These include MaxisONE Business Lite, with 1GB of data (
The package is flexible and scalable, making it ideal for busy business owners and employees.
Subscribers under these packages will be have access to a 24/7 dedicated customer service; the telecom expense manager as well as mobile device management services.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- U.N. Endorses Rights of Indigenous Peoples