New Computer Technology market report from
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Headline Expenditure Projections:
Computer Hardware Sales: We expect sales to rise to
IT Services Sales: We anticipate that this will be the fastest growing area of the market. Investment in data centres by major international providers including HP and
Key Trends And Developments:
There has been a shift in the tablet market in
The Chile Information Technology Report features
BMI's Chile Information Technology Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, IT associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the IT industry in
- Benchmark BMI's independent IT Industry forecasts for
- Target business opportunities and risks in
- Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. KPIs and latest activity).
Summary of BMI's key industry forecasts, views and trend analysis covering IT, regulatory changes, major investments and projects and significant national and multinational company developments.
Cross-border analysis of regional markets, commenting on IT penetration (PC and internet) and market growth drivers (IT market size and IT market compound growth).
Country Market Overview:
Structure, size and value of the industry sectors including hardware, software and services; overview of the industry landscape and key players; assessment of the business operating environment and the latest regulatory developments and government authority.
BMI Industry Forecasts:
Historic data series and forecasts to end-2017 for all key industry indicators (see list below), supported by explicit assumptions, plus analysis of key downside risks to the main forecast, including:
IT Sector: IT industry value (US$bn); IT sector contribution to GDP (%); value of hardware, software and services industry (US$mn); PC, peripherals and software imports and exports (US$mn); PC, peripherals and software sales (US$mn); number of PCs (`000); PCs/100 inhabitants; internet users (`000); internet users per 100 inhabitants; broadband subscribers (`000); broadband subscribers per 100 inhabitants.
Economy: Economic growth (%); nominal GDP (US$bn); unemployment (%); interest rates (%); exchange rate (against US$).
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Indonesia Information Technology Report Q4 2014
- Czech Republic Information Technology Report Q4 2014
- Mexico Information Technology Report Q4 2014
- Peru Information Technology Report Q4 2014
- Turkey Information Technology Report Q4 2014
- Philippines Information Technology Report Q4 2014
- Hungary Information Technology Report Q4 2014
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013For more information on this press release visit: http://www.releasewire.com/press-releases/market-report-chile-information-technology-report-q4-2014-published-540348.htm
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
Email: Click to Email