The emcee for the awards event was
“Lancera stands tall among amazing companies honored over the years by UVEF," stated Bradford. “Billion dollar companies are born and grow rapidly here on the silicon slopes of
“We are honored to be recognized among so many great companies,” said Lancera CEO and technologist
Lancera helps companies accelerate growth through intelligent software solutions, focusing on customer happiness. They take a consultative approach to identify the software development and integration needs of an organization, and then plan, build and support a full-featured solution to drive and manage growth. Lancera aims to achieve high-level customer satisfaction through on-time, on-budget project delivery, proactive communications and by creating the WOW moments.
“Companies achieve WOW moments by getting small things right. It’s about putting in processes to consistently deliver above and beyond customer expectations,” stated Bennett.
2014 marks UVEF’s fifteenth Top 25 Under Five competition. UVEF has highlighted more than 300 companies through the history of this competition, including Orange Soda,
Lancera is the leading enterprise software services provider in
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Europe's Bank Test Aims to Strengthen Economy