Both gold and silver bullion coins and bars are popular with investors and collectors because they protect against inflation and deflation in a way that cash is unable to. Though gold is generally not used as currency anymore, many mints across the world produce their own gold bullion coins for investors and collectors. Customers of KMG Gold are often enthusiastic collectors of this type of gold bullion.
Gold bullion coins and bars can be sold in many different ounces and come from various mints or mines from around the world with different designs on them. Gold coins vary anywhere in purity from .900 to .9999 and different mints have changed the gold content of the gold coins throughout the years. KMG Gold is now proud to offer many of these gold bullion coins for sale online and at their store front on
KMG Gold Recycling® buys, recycles, and refines all precious metals including gold, silver, platinum and palladium.
For more information on KMG Gold and their commitment to help educate the consumer, please visit online or call toll free at 1-877-468-2220 or at 204-452-4653.
KMG Gold – The Original Gold Buyer
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/KMG_Gold_Recycling/Sells_Gold_Bullion/prweb11711099.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed