Kim Kardashian was the recipient of GQ's Woman of The Year Award on Tuesday, but the reality star seemed upset that the magazine forgot to include her married name when they called her to accept the award.
"It's Kim Kardashian West," the reality star said as she received the award. "I want to thank GQ for making me Woman of the Year, and my husband for making me feel like woman of the year every day."
Kardashian perpetuated her sentiment posting a photo of her name card at the event's table, which was also missing the "West." She captioned the photo: "Who?"
Kardashian, 33, attended GQ's Men of the Year Awards 2014 in the company of her husband, rapper Kanye West. Other big winners of the night include Tony Blair (Philanthropist of the Year), André Balazs (Entrepreneur of the Year), Jonah Hill (International Men of the Year), Peter Capaldi (TV personality of the Year), Pharrell Williams (Solo Artist of the Year) and many more.
In addition to being named Woman of the Year, Kardashian -- or should that be Kardashian West -- is featured in the latest edition of British GQ. Her mother Kris Jenner congratulated her on the honor with an Instagram post of the cover.
"Congratulations @kimkardashian on receiving @GQ's Woman of the Year Award and on your @BritishGQ cover!! So proud of you! #TomMunro photography #stunning," Jenner captioned the snapshot.
Original headline; Kim Kardashian poses naked on British GQ's 'Woman of The Year' cover
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal