The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond ended slightly higher Thursday morning in directionless trading as the
The yield on the No. 335, 0.5 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended morning interdealer trading at 0.530 percent, up 0.005 percentage point from Wednesday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds was flat at 146.16 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas