Jennifer Lopez has admitted to have made "mistakes" in her love life.
While talking to Elle magazine, the 45-year-old beauty, who has had 3 failed marriages, a high-profile broken engagement and had recently split with Casper Smart, said that it is hard to deal with when things go wrong every time, People magazine reported.
She added that the best she could do was to evolve with every experience and keep hope that by moving ahead, she would "eventually get it right."
Lopez, who has 6-year-old twins, Max and Emme, with former husband Marc Anthony, continued saying that despite all her romantic woes, she still believed that her "nirvana man" was out there.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s