DUBLIN (CIHAN)- The Irish service sector continued to record sharp growth in business activity last month, according to latest data released on Wednesday.
The August Irish services purchasing managers' index (PMI), compiled by Investec, showed the sector has now experienced over two years of successive expansion in business activity.
The index rose to 62.4 in August from 61.3 in the previous month, and signalled the second-highest level since
Investec is a leading international, specialist-banking group with headquarters in
Investec's monthly Services PMI covers all private sector services in
"With the headline Services PMI at its second-highest level since
The latest Irish Manufacturing PMI, rose to 57.3 in August from July's 55.4, and marked the sharpest monthly improvement in operating conditions since
Most Popular Stories
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities