Looking to save some cash on your phone bill? It's an easy fix. Turn off autoplay for videos in Facebook's app.
Those videos will play automatically on a users' news feed by default, both on WiFi and 3G or 4G. That is, unless a user turns the feature off.
But luckily, turning it off is easy. Apple, Android and desktop users can find that information here.
If you think that you have gotten hit by unfair data charges, contact your wireless provider.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors