Global Technology today announced it has selected the IP Easy satellite broadband service provided by
Through its licensed telecommunications provider, iNet Communications, Global Technology is now offering Internet connectivity with download speeds ranging from 512 Kbps to 10 Mbps.
iNet Communications has already deployed IP Easy for a number of key users, including in government, defence and mining as well as small businesses and residential consumers. The Guyana Defence Force military bases have confirmed an order for terminals to be installed at four major remote locations in the Amazon Jungle connecting them to the main base in order to provide Internet access for the first time to soldiers in remote locations in the Amazonian jungle. The first installation was successfully completed at the New River Triangle base, with the remaining installations to be shortly completed. A number of mining camps in the Amazon Rainforest have also been equipped with IP Easy.
The IP Easy service provided by
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006