Forte Payment Systems has been named to the Inc. 5000 list for 2014, making this the seventh consecutive year of placement for the electronic payment solutions provider.
The Inc. 5000 is an exclusive ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies, earmarking those with tremendous acceleration. This year, Inc. 5000 companies averaged an astonishing 516% growth over a three-year period.
Forte has been a leading provider of payment processing and fraud prevention services for over 15 years, but still continues to grow. The company has recently expanded their office space to accommodate its dedicated team, now nudging past 110.
The company has spearheaded omni-channel solutions in the payments space, offering a unique compilation of services that soar across any platform or channel, including mobile, online and point of sale. These solutions are carefully crafted for developers, empowering them to build the secure and innovative applications that they seek.
"It is a huge honor to be recognized for a seventh consecutive year by Inc. Magazine," said
Learn more about Forte's placement on the Inc. 5000 at http://www.inc.com/profile/forte-payment-systems. For more information about FinDEVr, visit http://sanfran2014.findevr.com/.
About Forte Payment Systems
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/09/prweb12138218.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry