A van transporting South Korean pop stars Ladies' Code crashed Wednesday, injuring two members of the band and killing singer EnuB.
According to a statement released by the band's management, at roughly
"After a schedule in Daegu on
While none of the band's crew was injured, two other performing members of Ladies' Code were hospitalized, one critically.
"Rise is in critical condition while SoJung is injured and hospitalized, currently receiving treatment. The other members, manager, and stylists, who were in the car, did not receive serious injuries."
Despite sustaining no serious injuries, the entire production team is withdrawing from the public spotlight for the time being to cope with the loss of 22-year-old EnuB and support those still in the hospital.
"Our staff is also unable to recover from the shock and are in great sorrow right now. We want to apologize to all the fans and everyone who have received much shock, and we ask for everyone to pray for the quick recovery of the [survivors]."
LADIES CODE ????????????????? pic.twitter.com/msGVZiwDhU— ??????? (@kor_celebrities)
This is a hand shadow at the ladies code vans after the incident. The question is who's hand shadows? #RIPEunB pic.twitter.com/jHkLi6tFwW— ??? (@tteafs)
[BREAKING] LADIES CODE member EunB revealed to have passed away in a car accident http://t.co/Fvp8Cvk7VL pic.twitter.com/s6Q4kmrvXp— allkpop (@allkpop)
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him