Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: Custom SAS Programming Services from Truven Analytics
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
SYNOPSIS: Custom SAS Programming Services from Truven Analytics Solicitation#:
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. The solicitation is issued as an invitation request for quotation (RFQ). Notice of Intent: The Government intends on soliciting from
This determination is made based on
The price of the
Under a prior contract, ASPE has used the 2008-2011 data to conduct a variety of analyses in support of
Description: The purpose of the project is to study the growth rate of health care spending in the private sector from 1999 to 2012 (2013 when available by the end of 2014). The contract involves technical assistance (mainly in the form of SAS programming services from
1. Summarize spending and utilization per enrollee by type of services and type of providers for 1999-2013 2. Compute the HCC risk adjustment factors for each enrollee for 1999-2013 3. The deliverables are SAS analytical data sets and SAS codes that were used for the above steps.
This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; and a written solicitation will not be issued. Provision at 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors -- Commercial, applies to this acquisition. Include a completed copy of the provision at 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications -- Commercial Items, with offer.
Interested parties may identify in writing, their interest and capability to respond. Capability statements shall be submitted and received by
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy