That follows an increase of about three per cent in the trading session on Tuesday, when the company posted the cryptic details of events slated for
BlackBerry is widely expected to use the invitation-only events to officially unveil the Passport, a new device that meets somewhere between a smartphone and a tablet in size, and is designed to cater to professionals that need larger screens to view documents or technical schematics.
BlackBerry shares have proven volatile over the past year, fluctuating between a high of more than
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore