That follows an increase of about three per cent in the trading session on Tuesday, when the company posted the cryptic details of events slated for
BlackBerry is widely expected to use the invitation-only events to officially unveil the Passport, a new device that meets somewhere between a smartphone and a tablet in size, and is designed to cater to professionals that need larger screens to view documents or technical schematics.
BlackBerry shares have proven volatile over the past year, fluctuating between a high of more than
Most Popular Stories
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Apple Pay a Success