Investing in real estate can be a very lucrative business; however, many real estate entrepreneurs don't know where to begin. Real estate veteran
This 3 day event is loaded with content and will teach investors what is working now in the world of real estate. Investors will get the opportunity to take their real estate business to the next level, with this no B.S. reality based training.
Here is a little of what investors will experience at the event; Cameron will discuss in depth about the personal funding he can provide for real estate deals. He has invited a local closing agent to discuss the real estate market nationwide as well. Cameron will teach Investors how to deal with banks in today's market and teach investors how to understand the numbers behind every real estate deal. With this training, more investors will leave this event ready to hit the ground running.
Real estate entrepreneurs can get all the training need to start investing in real estate at Cameron Dunlap's Vacant House & Foreclosure Summit being held in
Investors looking to learn more about
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/investingin/realestate/prweb12138796.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million